2013 was a crazy year for me and as those of you may know my Fused Glass sites: Fused Elegance Glass, Elegant Fused Glass by Karen, ArtFire, and Etsy are a little out of date. Reason being is so many fused glass items have been sold and I have not had a chance to take pictures of my beautiful Fused Glass Artwork and put them on my sites. Something that may help is I did a blog last year that discussed all the steps I have to take to put one fused glass picture on any of my sites.
Albeit, those who visited me at my craft shows know I have a myriad of fused glass artwork than are not on any of my sites (Fused Elegance Glass, Elegant Fused Glass by Karen, ArtFire, and Etsy ).
So with the New Year I want to document some of the important Fused Glass areas I want to focus on in 2014.
1. Update my Fused Elegance Glass, Elegant Fused Glass by Karen, ArtFire, and Etsy with new Fused Glass artwork
2. Create more fused glass pieces with metal clay and metalsmithing. *More information to follow.
3. Share my product reviews and create the new fused glass artwork based on the fused glass products I have recently purchased.
4. I want to share my book / video reviews and create the new fused glass techniques I learned through the many fused magazines, eBooks, and books I read and the several new fused glass videos with new fused glass techniques.
5. After spending so much time with people during my craft shows, talking about my fused glass, I want to place some of my fused glass artwork in stores here in Colorado Springs. Check out local locations for more info.
6. Regardingt my YouTube videos, blogs and Newsletters, I am really excited about continuing to creating my fused glass my YouTube videos, blogs and Newsletters. I look forward to researching more topics that are interesting.
Therefore, now that I have written down and shared my fused glass resolutions / goals for 2014 with you, I am committed to accomplishing. I look forward to your comments and areas you are interested in regarding jewelry, fused glass, items you would like me to create.
Keeping my kiln warm.
I wish you all a very Happy New Year!