Well several actually. I work full time, as does my husband. But mainly it's because I am a horrible photographer so the photography falls to my husband. Who is a wonderful photographer, in fact he took all of the pictures on the site. The problem is taking the pictures is very time consuming and takes several steps.
1. we have to set everything up
2. he takes several pictures of each fused glass piece e.g., we added 40 items to our site today which means he took 120 to 160 pictures!
3. then we look through each of the 160 pictures to chose the best picture that represents that particular fused glass piece
4. after choosing the best one he crops each of the pictures for the site
5. then I name each picture with an inventory code
6. Give each fused glass piece a description and add it to the site
7. then add each to my inventory list along with the cost etc
So why am I telling you all this?
To explain why we don't have all our fused glass pieces on the site. So if you see a fused glass piece that you like and want to know do I have anymore similar piece, please email me. I can take a picture (albeit won't be as nice as Dan's) and email it to you. For example there are 10 additional Fused Glass Christmas Pendants, 5 additional Fused Glass Halloween Pendants, 1 additional Fused Glass Christmas Wine Charms etc.
Hopefully this will give you the scope of how much I love to create my art and hate to take the pictures of it. Remember, no two fused glass pieces are the same, they are each handmade and unique.
Please let me know if you have any questions either by phone or email.